I originally started blogging exactly 10 years ago (2/2/08) and I have to say I loved every minute of it! Numerous friendships were made and to this day I'm still in contact with many of them through Facebook. Sadly, most no longer blog anymore. Blogging today is entirely different than it was 10 years ago. In fact, it appears that not many even use blogger these days. There are a wide variety of other platforms and hosts to utilize now. I'm a creature of habit and Blogger is my comfort zone so for now this is where I'll stay.
My life has changed in so very many ways in the last 5-6 years, especially since my blogging days. In some ways it's 100% better yet in other ways sad things have occurred. Life happened but I'm looking forward to catching up, opening up, sharing life, making new friends, and enjoying new blogging adventures ahead!
What a great way to enter February 2018!


No comments:
Post a Comment